What we do|
We specialise in the preparation of online-accessible publications containing completely new findings and advances in the fields of:
Our current list of clients include:
- Project cycle management methods & procedures in support of Agenda 2030
The Agenda 2030, Report for 2019 on Sustainable Development identified areas where progress goes into reverse with economic growth. These are Reduced Inequalities, Responsible consumption and production and Climate Action.
A consortium, made up of organizations with relevant practical experience in relevant fields, has been created to resolve these issues with operational solutions. The members are listed on the left.
We will release their findings as soon as they are available ranging from decision analysis, gaps and needs identification, project design and implementation mangement.
- Constitutional economics
- Development economics
- Decision analysis theory and applied methods
- Agricultural Innovation Organization
- DAI-Decision Analysis Initiative
- DIO-Development Intelligence Organization
- GBF-George Boole Foundation
- OQSI-Open Quality Standards Initiative
- Real Incomes Organization
- SEEL-Systems Engineering Economics Lab